Rules of Personal Data Protection
E-shop operator Amibso s.r.o, a limited liability company, which operates the WineAbouts brand on the website www.wineabouts.com, identification number: 04647734, registered office at Osamocená 436/16, Prague, 160 00 processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing an electronic order, delivering the order, clearing payments and necessary communication between the parties for the period required under special legal regulations.
1. The administrator of the personal data as referred to in Section 5 (o) of The Law No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Law") isAmibso s.r.o, identification number: 04647734, registered office at Osamocená 436/16, Prague, 160 00 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The Administrator's contact details are: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone.:+420 601 390 935 ;
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of personal data processed
1. The Administrator processes personal data provided to him by the Buyer with their consent and obtained by the controller on the basis of the performance of the Purchase Contract and the processing of an electronic order in the online store www.wineabouts.com;
2. The Administrator processes only the Buyer's identification and contact data necessary for the performance of the Purchase Contract;
3. The Administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and for necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required under specific legislation. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of processing personal data
The Administrator processes the Buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registering on the website www.wineabouts.com pursuant to Section 13 (1) (a) of The Law No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. Without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Administrator retains personal data for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the period has expired, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party receiving the Buyer's personal data is the Administrator's subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and electronic order between the Administrator and the Buyer.
Administrator's subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Czech Post, s.p. (delivery service);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
According to the conditions set out in the Law, the buyer has the right:
1. To access their personal data;
2. To correct their personal data;
3. To erase their personal data;
4. To object to processing of their personal data;
5. To data portability;
6. To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com;
7. To file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that there has been a violation of their right to the protection of personal data.
Personal data security
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data;
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data in data repositories, in particular by password security, the use of an antivirus program and regular maintenance of computers.
1. By submitting an electronic order on the website www.wineabouts.com, the Buyer confirms that they are familiar with the Rules of Personal Data Protection and accepts them in their entirety;
2. The Buyer agrees to these Rules by ticking the check box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. A new version of the Rules is required to be published on website www.wineabouts.com.
These Rules come into effect 1.1.2021